Kettlebell training is the best method for overall strength endurance, fat blasting, cardio endurance, toning and joint stabilizing.
1. Ketllebell Swing – Kettlebell swing works everything on the back of your body from the base of your skull to your heels.
Place the Kettlebell between your knees, feel your weight on your heels and tension in your hamstrings. Your lower back should still be slightly arched, your chest proud and your neck long. There should be an imaginary straight line running from your ears, through your shoulders and down to your hips and your shoulders should be directly over or very slightly in front of your feet. Then, move it up as shown in below pic. Ensure you stop when arms are parallel to ground, else it might lead to back injuries due to lumbar extensions.
2. Squat to upright row – Upright Row has possibilities of serious shoulder injuries. However, abstaining from raising the bar above the chest line will help in avoiding injury. Also, with kettlebell its far less risky due to the close grip and balanced weight
3. Lunge – Lunges are best exercise for atheletes, weight trainers, yogis. They workout everything in your lower body, quads in the front, glutes and hamstrings in the back, and even your calf muscles is worked. Its best exercise which can be done anywhere without any need for a fancy equipment. See below for the muscles it works out
4. Single Leg row – This and lunges give the lower body a full workout.
5. Kettlebell clean – http://fortefitness.com/anatomy-of-the-kettlebell-clean/ This is simplest and best clean exercise. Make sure you don’t flare the elbows out or create jerky motions. Hips should do the job and it should be a graceful clean. Some advocate moving the kettlebell above the head and making a straight arm but initially until you gain strength don’t do it.
6. Twists – Sit with the legs bent and feet flat on the floor, about hip-distance apart. Hold the kettlebell with both hands at the chest, and then lean back to a 45 degree angle. Rotate the torso from left to right by twisting at the waist and swinging the kettlebell across the body. This will blast your obliques and help you get rid of muffin top.
FitnessRx has good info about it and below is an image from their site to see what all muscles are impacted.