June 21st is Yoga Day. Many people still have notion that yoga is for girls or we can’t develop strength using yoga.
Yoga build internal strength, extends willpower and calms the mind.
Regular Yoga practice ensures we get rid of bad eating habits, addictions and health ailments automatically.
Just follow the below 20 minute routine for 3 months and you will notice a sea change in all spheres of life. The below routine is for beginners to add both strength, flexibility and introduction to meditation.
There some rules for this challenge
– Every single day practice at same time for 3 months
– Except 1st and last, every exercise to be done twice with hold for at least 10, preferably 20 seconds
– Missing twice in a row is like losing the challenge
– No more than 3 misses overall
1. Surya Namaskar – start with 6 rounds
3. Utthita Parsvakonasana
6. Kurmasana/Badda Konasana
10. Nadi Shodhana Pranayama – http://fitvi.com/2014/11/04/stress-relief-cleanse-nerves-reenergise-part-1/